Torco MTF Manual Transmission Fluid
£10.25 + VAT
Torco MTF is a special light viscosity, low friction oil with superior load carrying and wear protection properties. It is formulated using the highest quality petroleum base stocks and unique additive systems that focus on thermal stability, shear stability and shock load protection. MTF is treated with anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and anti-foam to reduce fluid degradation and increase the life of all drive components.
• Recommended for high performance manual transmissions, transaxles and transfer cases where an ATF, SAE 30, 10w30 or GL-4 / GL-5 light viscosity oil is specified.
• For axles with spiral bevel gears operating under moderate to severe conditions. Highly recommended for racing and performance street applications.
• Highly recommended by MFactory when installing their transmission components.
• Highly recommended for Honda transmissions, a great alternative to Honda MTF III.
Note: MTF is specifically recommended by Mercury Marine® for use in the MC Six Dry Sump Outdrives. Improves power efficiency and rust protection for outdrive units.
MTF also exceeds performance requirements for Lenco® transmissions and Advance Adapters® 4x4 transfer cases.
• A200022CE - 1 litre bottle
Torco MTF is also available to special order in 5 US Gallon (19 litre) pails - Please call
A200022CE | £10.25