DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap
From £35.90 + VAT
Titanium™ exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
- Withstands 1800˚F direct/2500˚F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium Wrap.
Don't forget your Stainless Steel Locking Ties, perfect for securing exhaust wrap in place.
010126 - 1" Wide x 50' Long
010127 - 2" Wide x 50' Long
010128 - 1" Wide x 15' Long
010129 - 2" Wide x 15' Long
010130 - 2" Wide x 100' Long
010131 - 2" Wide x 25' Long (Plain Box)
010132 - 2" Wide x 35' Long (Plain Box)
010133 - 1" Wide x 100' Long (Plain Box)
Available to Special Order - Please Call
010134 - 4" Wide x 100ft Long (Plain Box
010135 - 6" Wide x 100ft Long (Plain Box)