DEi Fire Wrap 3000
From £49.40 + VAT
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% silicone rubber, Fire Wrap provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat.
Using high temperature glass fibre thread, Fire Wrap 3000 is flame resistant with a hook-and-loop Velcro® edge closure design that is sewn internally for a simple and easy installation.
Fire Wrap 3000 withstands repeated exposures up to 2000°F and 500°F of direct continuous heat providing an excellent insulation barrier.
• Insulate and protect wires, cables, hoses, fuel lines.
• Electrical protection, use as wire looms, wire/hose/cable bundling.
• Protect air lines, and much more.
Features & Benefits
• Hook-and-loop Velcro® edge for easy install
• Withstands harsh abrasions, hot oil spills & more
• Water & oil resistant
• Protect against hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils & most chemicals
• Durable & flexible for tight bends
• Available in 5/8", 1" & 1-1/2" ID sizes
• 010477 - 5/8" ID x 24"
• 010478 - 1" ID x 24"
• 010479 - 1 1/2" ID x 24"
All sizes available in bulk to special order - Please Call