DEI Black Exhaust Wrap
From £10.04 + VAT
Wrapping exhaust headers is an important first step in reducing under bonnet temperatures thereby ensuring that intake temperatures are minimised giving an overall improvement in performance and horsepower
Reduces engine bay radiant heat by up to 50%
Decreases exhaust gas density thereby increasing exhaust flow for improved cylinder scavenging
Sewn in guide lines to ensure correct overlap
Withstands 1200° F direct heat / 2000° F radiant heat.
Don't forget your Stainless Steel Locking Ties, perfect for securing exhaust wrap in place to give a neat, professional look.
Don't Forget your DEI High Temperature Silicone Coating, seals the wrap to protect it against abrasions, moisture, road grime and fluid spills.
• 010107 - 1" Wide x 50ft Long
• 010108 - 2" Wide x 50ft Long
• 010120 - 1" Wide x 15ft Long
• 010121 - 2" Wide x 15ft Long
Available to Special Order - Please Call
• 010099 - 2" wide x 25ft Long
• 010116 - 2" Wide x 100ft Long
• 010118 - 1" Wide x 100ft Long